Dal Brands experience with ergonomics and seating is evident with the full level of adjustments that ControlMaster™ offers. Every part of this chair is built and tested for purpose.
Sedentary work is widely recognised as a health risk, ControlMaster™ has been designed to promote active working. The responsive forward knee tilt mechanism is positioned to allow reclining without your feet leaving the floor. And a generous sized seat designed to allow you to adopt different postures without restriction from large side bolsters.
The 6 star aluminium base provides additional strength and stability, particularly when fully reclined. Our standard upholstery is either Gabriel Fighter fabric which is a heavy duty commercial fabric with outstanding wear characteristics, or black leather.
- Certified to British 24/7 standard: BS 5459-2:2000+A2:2008
- Certified to EN 1335-2 & EN 1335-3
- Fully adjustable leather upholstered headrest
- 6 star heavy duty aluminium base
- Guaranteed to 200kg (warranty void if this is exceeded)
- Full steel inner frame to seat & back
- Reclinable backrest
- Lumbar pump
- Inclinable and fold-back armrests
- Lockable and adjustable tilt tension
- Moulded polueurethane foam
- Gaslift height adjustment
- No headrest
- Leather or Fabric upholstery
- Custom colours: MOQ and lead time apply